Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Strawberry Cake

     

     My mother-in-law makes one of the world's best cake. It is almost always requested for birthdays and coming home dinners. The boys have an on going contest to see who can get away with the biggest piece. I would love to join them but that wouldn't be lady-like, so I stick to pieces smaller than my head.


     This is what that huge cake looks like after about five servings. It's tall, it's so fluffy! Truly the perfect warm weather dessert choice, it is served cold and mounded with strawberries. I'm going to see if I can get the recipe to so I can share it with you rather than torturing everyone.


post signature

2 comments:

Daniela said...

I want to have a piece for breakfast now -.- LOVE Strawberries and the cake looks delicious.

Cuckoo said...

That's one heck of a yummy looking cake!