Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Stash

     Shh! I have a secret to share.  Follow me! We start in the kitchen, exasperated once again because the fridge does not magically replace missing ingredients. We tie-toe downstairs (yes, our house has an odd layout, and the kitchen is both on the ground floor and upstairs depending where you are standing, (the house is built into a hill)) looking stealthy around to make sure no one is following, we round the corner into the family room, lifting the door as we open it so that t doesn't squeak.  We slide into the storage room and behold my secret.


     I know it looks just like an ordinary mini fridge, that just just shows you how well the disguise works.  For this is no ordinary mini fridge.  No sirree! It is my top secret cooking stash,  because I swear our main fridge upstairs eats butter and other ingredients necessary to every single baking recipe known to man.


     The more observant of you may have noticed that I have four boxes of red food coloring in my secret stash.  Although this may seem odd and extravagant, it will all make sense when I tell you what I plan to make.  However, I'm not going to explain tonight, you'll have to wait until tomorrow for chapter two of this story. It will be worth the wait, I promise.  Goodnight!

post signature

No comments: