Friday, December 31, 2010

Our Anniversary

Yesterday was our first anniversary! Yay!! And I just wanted to send a thank you to my wonderful husband for all that he does.  (And to kinda aplogize that he has Christmas, our anniversary, and my birthday all within 16 days. I swear I didn't plan it that way!)

Thank You Husband man for; (yes this will be mushy and lovey-dovey, skip it if you can't handle it)

bringing me books that are closer to me than they are to you, just because I don't want to get out of my cozy nest. 
taking me out to a sea-food restaurant when you don't like fish.
hugs and kisses whenever I need them.
constant love and affrimation that need and appirecate me.
letting me sneak bows and pink flowers into my crafting nook.
letting me talk you into buying candy even though we only came to the grocery store for one thing.
opening your presents early so I can too, just becuase I can't wait any longer.
for not getting exsaperated when I fall asleep during the movie I swore I could stay awake through.
for loving me always, for making me special, for treating me like a princess, and for being the only man I could ever imagine myself married to.

I love you husbandman. Thank you for an amazing year, and a delightful day which made me fall even more deeply in love. (yes, all that happened yesterday),

No comments: