Monday, March 14, 2011

Birthday Party!

     Well, after running around like a chicken with its head cut off, sewing frantically, hot gluing my fingers to paper, my finger to the table, and my finger to other fingers (I did a lot of hot gluing), and being so stressed out that the sheer magnitude of my stress stressed my mother and the husbandman out (and he doesn't stress about much) Miss G's first birthday party was a huge success!
     We ate cake
     We opened Presents
     We pulled the decorations off the wall (these ones were made just for her and scattered throughout the kitchen and living for for her to find, I don't anyone else even noticed them)
     We played with our new toys
     We explored the wide outside world
     We made lots of faces
     And we just hung out with family on an amazingly beautiful day
post signature

No comments: