Saturday, January 29, 2011

Book to Share

     My copy of Blogging for Bliss just came in and made my day! (Mail is always the best, and packages are even better!) If you haven't read this book, I would highly recommend it.  Not only is it helpful, educational, and fully of inspiration, it is quite simply a joy to look at.


     Tara Frey (the author) also has a wonderful blog that I have enjoyed reading while waiting for my book to get here.  Although she no longer posts here, it is still a great deal of fun to read her archives.
http://www.bellapink.typepad.com/

     I think think this is a must read for all bloggers, especially if you are just getting started (like me) .  There will probably be some minor changes as I start to make my blog look more like my vision!
post signature

No comments: