Friday, December 31, 2010

Welcome to the Wifedom


     For my first post, I thought I would start at the beginning and tell you why I created this blog.
     This is a chance for me (who tends to be rather shy) to reach out and make the first step. This is a chance for me to share what I have created in a safe place. I can and will put my thoughts, hopes, and creations out there for the world to see.
I hope that this blog will help others to start their own creations, whether it is a small sewing piece, a new crocheted handbag, a drawing, a blog of their own, or even just a clean place to start crafting and dreaming. I believe that art is whatever the maker believes it to be. A tidy kitchen is a work or art, a happy family is a masterpiece. And if I can manage to spread this idea of hope and confidence to even just a handful of readers I will consider it to be a success and my goals to be met. 



     I also hope to make friends, find new ideas, and create a safe bubble for all to gather and share, dream and make, laugh and learn. This is my wifedom, and I want it to be as welcoming and homey as Donna Reed's kitchen or my parents front porch.

No comments: